We are experts in Pest Control. Don't let pests take over your home.
We can take care of all pests including termites, cockroaches, ants, silverfish, spiders, redbacks, rodents plus many more.
Termite Treatment Experts Effective Termite Treatments to Protect Your Home & Property.
D-Tec Pest Solutions offers you effective Termite Treatment to protect your home. Our Company is committed to providing you with a quality professional pest management service. The Termiticide we use are safe, effective and have a proven track record, therefore, providing you with the best option in protecting your home.
When you contact D-Tec for a free Termite Treatment Quotation our highly trained Technicians will asses your property. Our Technicians will explain in detail the best options for both your property and your budget. Most importantly we want to provide you with the best solution to protect your property from a Termite Infestation.
Unfortunately, due to our Climate Conditions in Brisbane, one in every four houses will be attacked by termites in its lifetime. Without Insurance covering termite damage, we can advise the best way to protect your home.
What to do when you find Termites in your Home
It is a natural reaction to run for the can of fly spray and kill all the termites found in the affected area, however, we advise that you DO NOT DISTURB ACTIVE TERMITES FOUND WITHIN IN YOUR HOME. The more termites that are present the better the chance of controlling the colony.
Follow these simple steps in the event of finding Termites:
- First, keep the affected area as dark as possible and do not disturb.
- Secondly, cover any with holes with cardboard and electrical tape.
- Thirdly contact D-Tec Pest Solutions for a free consultation. We will assess the area and the conditions of your property and the environment.
- Finally, we will provide you with options on how to protect your home.
Unfortunately, many homeowners find termite damage 'by accident', this can be going through walls with the vacuum cleaner, seeing bulging walls, unusual earth or dirt appearing out of walls or near skirting boards, musty smells in a room, discolouration on walls and many other ways.
If you find termite damage or signs of termites this can be quite alarming. With D-Tec by your side, we can help ease your mind as we understand the worry and concern and have helped many families over the years through this process.
With 1 in 3 homes affected by termites, it is best to protect your home from a termite infestation.
We firstly recommend:
1) Having a Termite inspection carried out minimum every 12 months (even with a termite treatment it is recommended).
When inspecting our highly trained Licensed Termite Inspectors will use the latest Termite Technology using a T3i device Motion, Radar, Moisture Sensor, and Thermal Camera to look for signs of Subterranean Termite activity and evidence of termite damage.
This detailed inspection will encompass the entire dwelling from the property boundary right through the home including the roof void. See further on how we carry out a Termite Inspection.
2) Around your home be vigilant of any signs of termites. Moisture and cellulose are both what termites live on, don't have leaky taps or leave stumps of wood in the garden. Make sure your slab edge is exposed. Our Termite Technician will also advise further tips.
3) Most importantly have your place protected with one of the options listed below. Our D-Tec Technicians will assess your property with a free quotation and can advise whether a protection zone or monitoring/baiting system is more suitable for your property and budget.
Best Termite Treatments by D-Tec
- D-Tec Pest Solutions is fully licensed QBSA 1071312 and insured.
- Treatments done by D-Tec are followed by Australian Standards & use a quality product.
- Stumps and trees will be checked and treated (if required) in the yard areas.
- You will receive a written certificate on the Termiticide strength
- Our treatments comply with Australian Standards AS3660.
- You will receive a neat and professional treatment.
- You will have ongoing after service with newsletters, special offers, and reminder notices.
D-Tec offers different termite treatment options to suit your property and your budget. See our termite treatment cost page to explain further.
All of our termite treatment options we provide we use all quality products that come with a warranty.
Preventative Termite Treatment
If you want to protect your home from Termites, you may just want to do a Preventative Termite Treatment. Our Technician can come out to your place and provide you with a free Termite Consultation.
Termite Control Methods
When our licensed and experienced Termite Inspectors come out to your property they will assess the area and provide you with a few different options. There are some of the ways we can treat your home for Termites:
One of the high-quality products that D-Tec Pest Solutions uses is Termidor. D-Tec Pest Solutions is an accredited applicator for Termidor for Termite Treatments. When termites come into contact with Termidor they have a 'transfer effect' where the Termites become a 'carrier' and transfer the Termidor to each other. It spreads just like a virus can through the colony.
Now new Termidor HE (as in ‘High Efficiency’) makes it much simpler to create even more flexible and consistent protection against termites for your home. Termidor HE is undetectable to termites and therefore is very effective in controlling them.
A Termite Bait System is an effective way to control termites using bait stations that are strategically placed around your home.
Choosing D-Tec for your Termite Bait System
D-Tec offers safe and effective Pest Solutions for your Home and Property. Our treatments and services are all in accordance with the Australian Standard and best practices which is why D-Tec was awarded Pest Manager of the Year in 2012 and 2013 with AEPMA. It was also awarded Business of the Year 4 times with the Logan Chamber of Commerce and a National Trade Services Award with the Australian Small Business Champions in 2007.
Our Clients are our priority, we offer an immediate response to Termites, the latest Technology and have a Client Care Program. Our Client Care Program includes Loyalty Benefits, Referral Program, Pest Tips, and Personal Reminder Notices.