D-Tec Pest Solutions offers you effective Termite Treatment to protect your home. Our Company is committed to providing you a quality professional pest management service. The Termiticide we use are safe, effective and have a proven track record, therefore, providing you with the best option in protecting your home.
When you contact D-Tec for a free Termite Treatment Quotation our highly trained Technicians will asses your property. Our Technicians will explain in detail the best options for both your property and your budget. Most importantly we want to provide you with the best solution to protect your property from a Termite Infestation.
Unfortunately, due to our Climate Conditions in Brisbane, one in every four houses will be attacked by termites in its lifetime. Without Insurance covering termite damage, we can advise the best way to protect your home.
What to do when you find Termites in your Home
It is a natural reaction to run for the can of fly spray and kill all the termites found in the affected area, however, we advise that you DO NOT DISTURB ACTIVE TERMITES FOUND WITHIN IN YOUR HOME. The more termites that are present the better the chance of controlling the colony.
Follow these simple steps in the event of finding Termites:
- First, keep the affected area as dark as possible and do not disturb.
- Secondly, cover any with holes with cardboard and electrical tape.
- Thirdly contact D-Tec Pest Solutions for a free consultation. We will assess the area and the conditions of your property and the environment.
- Finally, we will provide you with options on how to protect your home.
To protect your home from a Termite Infestation, we recommend carrying out the following:
1) Have a Termite inspection carried out – Our highly trained Licensed Termite Inspectors will use the latest Termite Technology using a T3i device Motion, Radar, Moisture Sensor, and Thermal Camera to look for signs of Subterranean Termite activity and evidence of termite damage. This detailed inspection will encompass the entire dwelling from the property boundary right through the home including the roof void. See further on how we carry out a Termite Inspection.
2) Be vigilant around your house, download our free ‘landscaping guidelines’ from our website www.d-tec.com.au. It has tips on what you can do around your home to make your house ‘less inviting’.
3) Most importantly have your place protected with one of the options listed below. D-Tec Technician will assess your property with a free quotation and can advise whether a protection zone or monitoring/baiting system is more suitable for your property and budget.
All D-Tec Pest Solutions Termite Treatments you can be assured that:
- D-Tec Pest Solutions is fully licensed QBSA 1071312 and insured.
- Treatments done by D-Tec are followed by Australian Standards & use a quality product.
- Stumps and trees will be checked and treated (if required) in the yard areas.
- You will receive a written certificate on the Termiticide strength
- Our treatments comply with Australian Standards AS3660.
- You will receive a neat and professional treatment.
- You will have ongoing after service with newsletters, special offers, and reminder notices.
Termite Treatment Options
D-Tec offers different termite treatment options to suit your property and your budget. See our termite treatment cost page to explain further.
One of the high-quality products that D-Tec Pest Solutions uses is Termidor. D-Tec Pest Solutions is an accredited applicator for Termidor for Termite Treatments.
Now new Termidor HE (as in ‘High Efficiency’) makes it much simpler to create even more flexible and consistent protection against termites for your home.
A Termite Bait System is an effective way to control termites using bait stations that are strategically placed around your home.
Choosing D-Tec for your Termite Bait System
D-Tec offers safe and effective Pest Solutions for your Home and Property. Our treatments and services are all in accordance to the Australian Standard and best practices which is why D-Tec was awarded Pest Manager of the Year in 2012 and 2013 with AEPMA. It was also awarded Business of the Year 4 times with the Logan Chamber of Commerce and a National Trade Services Award with the Australian Small Business Champions in 2007.
Our Clients are our priority, we offer an immediate response to Termites, the latest Technology and have a Client Care Program. Our Client Care Program includes Loyalty Benefits, Referral Program, Pest Tips, and Personal Reminder Notices.