We offer safe, effective Pest Solutions for your School and Child Care Centre. We understand the importance of Pest Management in your School or Child Care.
Within Schools the best pest control approach to use is an Integrated Pest Management Programme. An Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is an effective and environmentally sensitive approach to pest management that relies on a combination of common-sense practices. IPM programs use current, comprehensive information on the life cycles of pests and their interaction with the environment.
Pest Control Schools and Child Care
Exposure to Pest such as cockroaches, mice, rats, spiders and other insects can cause harm to both Children, Staff and Parents.
D-Tec offers an Integrated Pest Management Program that provides a safer learning environment while controlling pests.
Integrated Pest Management Programs work in conjunction with non-chemical approaches such as being sanitary and doing maintenance. Schools and Child Care Centres can reduce the risk of pest infestations by
- Cleaning up any litter on the grounds.
- Keeping the desks clean and tidy.
- Disposing of rubbish correctly.
- Keeping the Canteen and Kitchen areas clean and tidy.
- Sanitizing the toilet areas and keeping them hygienic.
- Organize and clean and storage areas.
- Replace or repair any screens, holes or areas that pests can get into buildings.
Pest Management Plans for Schools and Child Cares
Your D-Tec Pest Management Technician will produce a Pest Management Plan which includes:
- Setting up objectives for the School
- Providing advice on how to prevent, reduce or control pests for the grounds and buildings.
- Assess the safety, limitations, environment, products and the best methods of control for the site.
- Analyse what pests and the best methods of treatment to be applied
D-Tec is experienced in Pest Management Plans for Schools and Child Care Centres. Contact us for a free quotation and assessment for your grounds.