We offer safe, effective Pest Solutions for your School and Child Care Centre. We understand the importance of Pest Management in your School or Child Care.
Within Schools the best pest control approach to use is an Integrated Pest Management Programme. An Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is an effective and environmentally sensitive approach to pest management that relies on a combination of common-sense practices. IPM programs use current, comprehensive information on the life cycles of pests and their interaction with the environment.
Pest Control Schools and Child Care
Exposure to Pests such as cockroaches, mice, rats, spiders, and other insects can cause harm to both Children, Staff, and Parents. These pests can carry diseases, viruses, and bacteria that can make Students and Staff very sick. It is important to provide a safe, hygienic place for care and learning.
D-Tec has over 20 years of experience providing Pest Control to Schools and Child Care Centres in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich, and the Logan areas. Our Company offers an Integrated Pest Management Program that provides a safer learning environment while controlling pests.
Integrated Pest Management Programs work in conjunction with non-chemical approaches such as being sanitary and doing maintenance. Schools and Child Care Centres can reduce the risk of pest infestations by
- Cleaning up any litter on the grounds.
- Keeping the desks clean and tidy.
- Disposing of rubbish correctly.
- Keeping the Canteen and Kitchen areas clean and tidy.
- Sanitizing the toilet areas and keeping them hygienic.
- Organize and clean and storage areas.
- Replace or repair any screens, holes, or areas that pests can get into buildings.
Pest Management Plans for Schools and Child Cares
Our fully experienced and trained D-Tec Pest Management Technicians will provide your School or Child Care Centre with a Pest Management Plan which includes:
- Setting up objectives for the School
- Providing advice on how to prevent, reduce, or control pests for the grounds and buildings.
- Assess the safety, limitations, environment, products, and the best methods of control for the site.
- Analyse what pests and the best methods of treatment to be applied
D-Tec is experienced in Pest Management Plans for Schools and Child Care Centres.