COCKROACH PEST CONTROL We can help protect your family & staff's health.
With Cockroaches harboring disease and carrying bacteria that can make your family, staff and clients sick, it is important to have a professional treat them. D-Tec has solutions to prevent and control your cockroach problem.
Professional Cockroach Treatment
D-Tec offers professional cockroach treatments for your Home and Property. All of our cockroach treatments are all in accordance with the Australian Standard and we use environmentally friendly pest eradication solutions.
Our Company’s professional cockroach Technicians are fully licensed, qualified, and experienced with treating your property. With over 20 years of experience, we have been providing Cockroach Treatments to Residential Homeowners in the Brisbane, Gold Coast, Logan, and Ipswich areas.
Cockroaches are one of the most common household pests and being around 300 million years ago, they are known to be one of the hardest insects where they are able to live almost a month without food.
With these insects being scavengers they are often dwelling in environments like sewers, drains, feeds off decaying matter such as rubbish tips, grease traps, etc. Because of the surfaces that come into contact with they can transmit diseases to humans such as:
- Typhoid fever
Cockroaches can contaminate your food preparation area and be found in your pantry, going over your food utensils, found in your food products, in your BBQ area. Because cockroaches vomit, defecate, and can carry several million bacteria on and inside its body disease it is important to put in some methods of control and prevention in your home.
- Clean up any left-over food or crumbs – note the crumbs in your toaster, under your appliances, etc.
- Clean under your fridge, oven, dishwasher, etc.
- Remove and take out rubbish regularly and have in a drawstring bag.
- Because the egg cases can be transmitted into your house with cardboard boxes, crates of drinks, etc remove all the packaging. Store foods in a sealed container.
- Wash dishes and utensils immediately after cooking.
- Make sure you clean your BBQ area after use.
- Wash out and regularly clean pet bowls.
- Check for any leaky taps, pipes.
- Seal any cracks or crevices that they can get into your house.
- Clean around your stove including your vents where any grease has ‘built up’.
Cockroach Pest Control
As cockroaches can have between 10 – 40 eggs per egg capsule and can live up to 12 months the infestation may be too great to control. This is where you need the help of a professional before it gets out of hand. A Pest Technician will look at the species of cockroach, size, and distribution of the infestation, areas that are infested, activity, and assessment of the area.
Find out more about effective cockroach control treatments for your property and make your home pest-free today.